At Warwick Christian College, we value our rules:
Does the way we think, speak and behave reflect Christ’s character?
A student demonstrates CHRISTLIKENESS by:
- Participating positively in Christian activities
- Showing Christian values in their daily behaviour
- Actively promoting College values
- Seeking to assist and serve others appropriately
- Demonstrating awareness of the effect of his or her actions on others
Learning is having a teachable attitude, being prepared to learn and grow. We need to let others teach us. We don’t know it all.
A student demonstrates LEARNING by:
- Seeking assistance when experiencing difficulty
- Actively seeking learning opportunities
- Completing set work within set time frames
- Completing additional tasks without prompting
- Making use of free time in an appropriate manner
- Working independently when required
Excellence is setting a high standard and maintaining it. It is doing our very best.
A student demonstrates EXCELLENCE by
- Completing their work to the best of their ability
- Being organised and ready for class
- Presenting work efficiently and neatly
- Taking pride in their written work
- Completing their homework and assignments
- Being punctual to school and lessons
Attitude is the way we approach our work and our relationships, and the effort we put into these things.
A student demonstrates an appropriate ATTITUDE by:
- Possessing a positive attitude to learning
- being happy at school
- Encouraging and motivating others
- Being self motivated and energetic
- Being amicable, friendly with others
- Being correctly attired and presenting themselves neatly
The way we treat others and ourselves.
A student demonstrates RESPECT by:
- Choosing to be respectful to staff, students and community members
- Responding appropriately to correction
- Greeting adults with respect
- Seeking to assist adults without prompting
- Working cooperatively with others
- Choosing to treat all others with respect
Warwick Christian College is set in the beautiful old Slade Campus on the North side of Warwick and at Glengallan Campus 1 kilometre down the road. Established in 2007, the College aims to provide an affordable, Christian education to the families of the Southern Downs. Warwick Christian College is operated by Christian Community Ministries (CCM).
Powered by Media Muscle
Address: 70 Horsman Rd, Warwick QLD 4370
Office hours: 8:00 – 3:30 pm
Phone: (07) 4661 7554