At Warwick Christian College, we value our rules:
Does the way we think, speak and behave reflect Christ’s character?
A student demonstrates CHRISTLIKENESS by:
- Participating positively in Christian activities
- Showing Christian values in their daily behaviour
- Actively promoting College values
- Seeking to assist and serve others appropriately
- Demonstrating awareness of the effect of his or her actions on others
Learning is having a teachable attitude, being prepared to learn and grow. We need to let others teach us. We don’t know it all.
A student demonstrates LEARNING by:
- Seeking assistance when experiencing difficulty
- Actively seeking learning opportunities
- Completing set work within set time frames
- Completing additional tasks without prompting
- Making use of free time in an appropriate manner
- Working independently when required
Excellence is setting a high standard and maintaining it. It is doing our very best.
A student demonstrates EXCELLENCE by
- Completing their work to the best of their ability
- Being organised and ready for class
- Presenting work efficiently and neatly
- Taking pride in their written work
- Completing their homework and assignments
- Being punctual to school and lessons
Attitude is the way we approach our work and our relationships, and the effort we put into these things.
A student demonstrates an appropriate ATTITUDE by:
- Possessing a positive attitude to learning
- being happy at school
- Encouraging and motivating others
- Being self motivated and energetic
- Being amicable, friendly with others
- Being correctly attired and presenting themselves neatly
The way we treat others and ourselves.
A student demonstrates RESPECT by:
- Choosing to be respectful to staff, students and community members
- Responding appropriately to correction
- Greeting adults with respect
- Seeking to assist adults without prompting
- Working cooperatively with others
- Choosing to treat all others with respect